PropellerAds

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

SO FASHION JAKARTA - MAL TAMAN ANGGREK

This post is going to be a brief review of this newly opened PINK themed cafe called So Fashion in Mal Taman Anggrek that I visited earlier today with my sister! The cafe is located at the 2nd level of MTA and located at what was once McDonald's (ah good old days!), initially didn't plan to visit this cafe (to be frank even forgot that this cafe is in the mall), but we just finished our meeting in MTA and while we were taking the escalator to go down I noticed the cafe, so we paid a short visit here before rushing to another meeting at Central Park!

The So(s) Indonesia are divided into two: So Fashion Cafe and So Hot Stone Hotpot and I heard this cafe is originated from Taiwan, we went to the cafe as that's where all the pink is! the hot pot restaurant honestly gave me this modern yet weird vibe as the restaurant's supposed to be shabu-shabu hot pot restaurant, but it's way too neat and clean for one, but well that's just my two cents, as for the cafe, I enjoyed the vibe of it: it's homey, it's cool and of course...PINK! Brace yourself for some dose of pink coming your way as you scroll!
The pink vending machine is almost Zapangi's dupe, but still, pretty!
Quick scan of their menu and I noticed most of the food menus here are basic comfort food like pastas, ramen, steaks and Instagenic desserts, I feel like they put more attention towards the concept and the deco of the cafe, and that's what they sell which is totally okay, and as for the drinks they serve juices, coffee, tea and blended photogenic house drinks. Price range for the products here starts from IDR 25k-85k, still reasonable for recent cafe standards.

Pink Cafe Latte - IDR 45k
I don't think people go here to find good coffee, flavor wise, this drink was decent, but aesthetically very pleasing! Basically cafe latte with strawberry milk (I guess?) then topped with pink colored whipped cream.
Chicken Parmigiana - IDR 85k
Didn't expect the outcome of my order to be...this, I expected the crispy battered chicken kind with generous parmesan cheese, however appreciate the portion (just perfect for one), the spaghetti was nicely al-dente and the tomato sauce was properly seasoned.
Told ya just a very brief review, I think we stayed less than 30 minutes, can't talk much, but based on my experience coming here: 1. can't deny the cafe's pretty hence people taking OOTD pictures here, 2. products can be improved, 3. the staffs were friendly.

So Fashion Indonesia
Mal Taman Anggrek 2nd fl.
Jl. Letjen S. Parman
Jakarta Barat
Opening hours: 10 AM-10 PM
Average spending for two: IDR 250k
Dresscode: none

FIND ME HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment